Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Copycat Restaurant Recipes -
Don Pablo's White Chili recipe
| Copycat Recipe Index | RecipeWorld
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled, chopped finely
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped finely
- 2 x 15 oz cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz can green chilies, diced
- ½ tspn ground cumin
- 1 tspn chili powder
- 1 x 14½ oz can chicken broth
- ½ lb roasted chicken breast meat cut in ½" cubes
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 6 tbsp salsa (optional)
Preparation & Cooking Instructions :
- In a large pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and red pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the white beans, chilies, cumin, chili powder and broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the lime juice and
- A tbsp of salsa can be used to garnish each serving if chili, if desired.