Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Copycat Restaurant Recipes -
Outback Steakhouse's Steak Seasoning recipe
| Copycat Recipe Index | RecipeWorld
- 2 tspn salt
- 1 tspn paprika
- ½ tspn ground black pepper
- ¼ tspn onion powder
- ¼ tspn garlic powder
- ¼ tspn cayenne pepper
- dash coriander
- dash turmeric
Preparation& Cooking Instructions :
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Makes about 4 tspn of seasoning.
- To prepare steaks with this seasoning : Preheat a flat grill or
large frying pan over medium/high heat.
- Sprinkle some of the seasoning blend over both sides of each cut of beef.
- Grill the steaks on each side to your desired level of doneness.
- Be sure to use tongs to sear all the edges of each steak to a rich brown