Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Copycat Restaurant Recipes -
TGI Friday's Jack Daniel's Dipping sauce recipe
| Copycat Recipe Index | RecipeWorld
- 1/3 cup diced red onions
- ½ tspn finely diced garlic
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup white grape juice
- ½ cup Jack Daniel's Black Label Bourbon
- ½ tspn Tabasco sauce
Preparation & Cooking Instructions :
- Blend all ingredients in medium sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 35 - 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Sauce is great with chicken fingers or other fried foods.